Saturday 24 September 2011

Spielberg eat your heart out!

Hiya! Today and the last week or so has seen me return to my more normal sunny positive outlook on life after feeling down around the time of the last blog :)
Unfortunately the weather has done the opposite and gone from being 30 degrees and warm enough to swim in the lake one day, to lots of rain and even snow on the top of Whistler peak the next!
Its been a busy couple of weeks with Jon and Anna visiting, and we'll post more on our adventures with them in the next couple of days, but first I need to remind myself what summer was like! As well as Gareth getting busy with making lots of rad biking videos, I decided a couple of weeks ago to make my own mountain running video short with the GoPro camera, and here is the attempt! (Destined for the Banff Mountain Film Festival I'm sure.....Not!)


I've also seen the consultant at the hospital for the last time about my thumb today, and its looking and feeling good...woohoo! Watch this space for news of the (gentle) return to biking and climbing over the next week....yippeeeeeee :o)

2 comments:

  1. ok so i so want to run that with you. that looks fantastic, glad your thumb is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks nick! It is an awesome run :) Thumb lots better thanks, been riding last 2 days Yay!

    ReplyDelete